#jprince was right; fuck responding you are way bigger than that. Too much to lose. I just don’t like how @jprincerespect said he heard the track and it was fire and WE can’t hear it. How you going to stall the people out like that. According to @hotnewhiphop J Prince said #Oh no doubt about it. The ingredients were overwhelming. I know for a fact that it would’ve been bad for Kanye and my man. It wouldn’t have been good, it's beyond music at that point. It's gonna affect the livelihood, it's gonna interfere with his entire lifestyle from that day forward." I am a rap fan you can’t just tell me about the ingredients being overwhelming and I not be disappointed that I didn’t hear it! What was overwhelming that would affect Kanye and Drake? 🤭🤫🤭


via Dj Brandon Dix B Diddy Dollars https://ift.tt/2vJe0op

No comments: